Moms Just Know

Top Baby and Children's Products. Chosen by moms for moms.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

This website is for moms...

This website is for moms to share product reviews, stories, recipes, comments, Q&A for new moms, and suggestions.

I am a mom of two boys and have worked in the juvenile products industry for about 10 years. I have heard advice from other moms during my pregnancies and have given advice to moms-to-be since I've learned some things through my own mommy years.

We hope to have people from all over the globe participate in this website and hope that we are able to learn from each other along the way.
If you own any juvenile products and would like to submit a review please
email momsjustknow (@) gmail.com and I'll post your review. I am still learning the website programming so bear with me while I am getting this site rolling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home